iNerdz Parts sells only quality parts, and we prove it by providing our customers with a lifetime warranty and peace of mind.
iNerdz Parts Lifetime Warranty Policy:
iNerdz Parts provides a lifetime warranty, even after parts are installed by technicians, as long as there is no physical damage to the part itself. All defective parts that are covered by our lifetime warranty will have store credit issued for their return. To return a defective product, see the section below called "Making Returns Easy".
All of our return requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. iNerdz Parts retains the right to refuse any return for any reason. Any item that is shipped to iNerdz Parts without contacting us prior to shipment, and without a proper return authorization may not be returned to you and/or credit might not be issued. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
A return authorization is not guarantee of credit, refund, or exchange. All items must receive a return authorization to be shipped back to iNerdz Parts for evaluation. Once we evaluate the return we will make the refund decision based on our refund, return, and warranty policy.
iNerdz Parts Perishable Items Warranty:
Unless otherwise stated on the product page there are no warranties or returns on tools for any reason. Tools are considered a perishable item and tend to break over time due to normal wear and tear. There are also no returns on batteries or testing cables for the same reason.
Once we receive a return and examine the items for physical damage we will issue store credit in the form of store credit for the return of the item if the item is deemed defective and is in compliance with our return policy. We do not issue refunds or exchanges.
Ship all returns to:
ATTN: RMA Department
44640 Morley Drive
Clinton Township, MI 48036
All shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the sender. We encourage our members to get insurance on all packages sent to us as we are not responsible for lost packages.
I buy my parts from multiple vendors, how can I tell if I got it from iNerdz Parts?
All of our parts come with a stamp that says “iNP” and a Number. We will not accept any returns on products that do not have our stamp on them, so please don’t remove them.
Proper Testing Procedures:
iNerdz Parts recommends that you test all products when you receive them to verify that no returns will be necessary. You should always power off a device and then disconnect the battery (if possible) before testing or installing any part. Once the device is off, and the battery is disconnected, plug the new part into the logic board and power back on the device. Test all functions of the part. Once you are satisfied with your tests, power the device down, remove the battery, then remove the part.
Making Returns Easy:
- Log in to your account and visit your Account Dashboard.
- Locate and click the Product Returns link under "My Account".
- Click the blue button at the top right that says "Request A New Product Return".
- Locate the order from which your part came from and click on the "Select" link to the right of the order.
- Locate the product you'd like to return from the list and fill in the quantity, reason for return, and any comments.
- When finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Print the page that has your Product Return Number at the top.
- Package your products in a box and include your printed sheet.
- Ship to:
- iNerdz Parts
- ATTN: RMA Department
- 44640 Morley Drive
- Clinton Township, MI 48036
- Our returns specialist will analyze your products.
- Your account manager will apply store credit to your account based on the current price of the product within 10 days.